Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Zachy Boy!

My baby is eight and I can't believe in 10 days Zach will be baptized. Time needs to slow down!

As many of you know, I had (notice that I said, had) infertility problems. After many doctor appointments and lots of meds, I got pregnant with Zach through in-vitro. After six years of waiting, we were so thrilled! I couldn't imagine my life without him. Here are eight things about my Zachy:

1. Zach is a very sweet boy. There is something really special about his spirit.

2. Zach is a thinker and a doer. He is constantly coming up with plans and making them happen somehow. He is good at negotiating too!

3. Zach loves to make things out of paper, out of legos, out of blocks, out of sticks, out of garbage, out of snow, out of dirt, out of couch cushions, out of blankets, out of anything he can get his hands on. AND he has to keep everything he makes!

4. Zach loves to be outdoors, riding his bike or playing with water. He is good at playing soccer and softball. He learned to play football this year and enjoys playing ball with his cousin, Jordan.

5. Zach is a very good friend. He is kind and he tries hard to involve everyone he plays with.

6. Zach loves to play with Noah. They have become such good friends. Their favorite game to play together is trains and "guys" (little soldier guys).

7. Zach does not like to be alone (this IS a Ware trait). He needs to be around his sister or a friend. Almost every night he asks if he can sleep with Noah or Alaina. On occasion he wants Jeremy to sleep on the floor next to him.

8. Zach is a good helper. If Noah needs something, he is happy to help him. If I need the water turned on for Celeste he is there in a flash. If Alaina can't find something, he will seek with her. He is great at the "go to" jobs I give him.

Zach was born in Provo, Ut at 2:47 pm
7 lbs 7 oz.

2 weeks old

1 year old

2 years old

3 years old

4 years old

5 years old

6 years old

7 years old

8 years old

Happy Birthday Zach! We love you very much!

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

That is my boy! It's crazy that he is 8.... crazy 8. He is a busy boy, full of fun and love. He is very smart, very helpful and we love having him in our family. I wish he could stay this way forever.

Marianne said...

Happy 8th Birthday, Zach!
Hope you have a fantastic day.

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Zach! The Kansas Crew loves you!!!!!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday, this is a BIG one. We love you so much!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Zach!!! I realized at 9:30 that I didn't get him called back. dag!

I hope he had a fabulous day playing laser tag with the friends.

Zach is a very sweet boy and he's so fun. I'm glad I'm his auntie! Love you buddy!!!