Monday, November 2, 2009

Celebrity Fear Factor

Every year we plan a Halloween Party for the Ware Family. This year, Denise planned "Celebrity Fear Factor." The game consisted of eating gross stuff, fishing for maggots and flies, an obstacle course, and a questionnaire. Daniel and Heidi were the winners of this challenge! After the game, we ate our GROSS HALLOWEEN DINNER before heading out for trick or treating!

CONTESTANTS:

Britney and Jon:
Amazing Race Contestants

Mom and Dad:
The Biggest Loser Contestants

Birgitta and Jeremy:
Nurse Karla and Surgeon Turk from Scrubs

Heidi and Daniel:
Bear Grylls and his Camerman

Cynthia and David:
Johnny Lingo and Mahana (the eight cow wife)


FEAR FACTOR GAME:

1 - Eating Gross Stuff:
Banana Peppers
Canned Meat (Beef Tripe and Chicken)
Pickle Juice
Raw Onions
Jalapeno Peppers
Beet juice with chunks of beets


2 - Fishing for maggots and flies with mouth:


3 - Obstacle Course:
Dress and Undress
Crab walk
Throw a ball on a target
Run through the sprinkler
Hop in Sleeping bag to the finish line


HALLOWEEN DINNER:

Stew with Maggots

Kitty Litter with Poo

Mummy Skin

Stuffed Cockroaches

Dirty Bath Water

There are more pics on my profile in Facebook if you want to check them all out!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

First, can I say how incredibly talented you all are? You guys come up with the most amazing stuff! Second, you people are seriously disgusting...and a little disturbing!!

Glad you had a happy Halloween!

Kristi said...

You have an amazing family! What fun! I just viewed all the photos on FB. I love the photos of you eating the nasty meat stuff. I think I could only do that for a LOT of money. Way to go!