Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Zach!

Wow...where has time gone? Zach turned seven today! My baby is not a baby anymore. This morning I sent Zach to get ready for school and he asked, " But why mom? It's my birthday!"

We took Zach to Wingers for dinner. You see, Wingers invited Zach to eat at their restaurant when they mailed him a post card for his birthday. He's a funny kid. When we got home we opened presents and ate cake....you know, the usual party stuff. Oh, and Celeste graciously opened Zach's big birthday present while no one noticed...she has been saying all day "Mine BIRTHDAY!"

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Zach!!! I'm sure you will love Mario Kart on the Wii! Ethan would play it all day and night if we let him.

Kimberly said...

I want to see how that works... We have it on the old N64. I bet I'd love it! Hope Zach's big day was awesome!

Danielle said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Zach!! We left at 9 am yesterday and didn't get back until 8 pm, after bedtime...we completely missed Zach's b-day!! Sheeesh

Happy Birthday, Zach! You will love Mario Cart!

Anonymous said...

Wow, looking at these adorable photos makes me realize how quickly the time has passed...once upon a time I had two little guys just like that. Happy birthday Zach!

Heather S. said...

Wouldn't it be great if people truly got their birthdays OFF?! Typically I not only had school on my birthday, but also final exams. That is funny about the special Winger's dining invitation. Lucky boy!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Happy Birtday Zach. A card is in the mail with a Savings Bond to follow! We love you!