Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday




How old are you?  7
What makes you happy?  The Baby
What is your favorite animal?  Peenguin
What is your favorite thing to eat?  Corndog
What is your least favorite thing to eat?  Lasagna
What is your favorite thing to do?  Color and Paint
What is your favorite TV show?  Doc McStuffins and Shake it Up
What are you really good at?  I'm good at making a milkshake
What is your favorite movie?  Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
What is your favorite color?  Bright bright orange
What is your favorite song?  What makes you beautiful (One Direction)
Who is your best friend?  Haley and Maddie
What do you and your mom do together?  We read together
What do you and your dad do together?  Snuggle
What is your favorite sport?  Soccer
Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?  Grandma Perrins
What is your favorite book?  Silly Sally
What do you want to be when you grow up?  Teacher

2 comments:

Dane and Denise said...

I can see all of that in Celeste! Miss her! I can't believe how old she is, Dane & I still laugh at her "it burns me, it burns me" episode, while placing fresh from the dryer pjs on, back when she was 3 or so.

Kathy’s Korner said...

I love you Celeste! You are so sweet. I love it that you love to come here on vacation!!!!! We love to have you here. We love to watch you swim and have so much fun! Happy Birthday! We love you tons!