(Yes, I'm a little late...Alaina turned 9 on April 28th)
How old are you? 9
What makes you happy? Riding bikes and putting on make-up
What is your favorite animal? Penguin because I like their waddle
What is your favorite thing to eat? Spaghetti and Lasagna
What is your least favorite thing to eat? Milk
What is your favorite thing to do? Ride bikes with my friends and playing gymnastics
What is your favorite TV show? Good Luck Charlie
What are you really good at? Hoola Hooping
What is your favorite movie? Harry Potter
What is your favorite color? Blue, white and pink
What is your favorite song? The Climb by Miley Cyrus
Who is your best friend? Haley Jones
What do you and your mom do together? Shop
What do you and your dad do together? Go to BYU games
What is your favorite sport? Tennis and Swimming
Where is your favorite place to go? The Mall
What is your favorite book? Junie B. Jones and the beauty shop guy
What do you want to be when you grow up? Teacher



2 comments:
Fabulous! Love learning about Alaina. Isn't she a doll? Your kids are looking so old, why am I still in Wisconsin!? I want to be home. Anyways, love that target clearance barbie..haha
What a cute nine year old. I got a kick out of Celeste and Zach's expressions! Alaina has such an engaging smile!
Post a Comment