Thursday, April 18, 2013

We bought a piano!

We went shopping for a piano last Friday with our piano teacher, Diane Coffman.  She was eager to help us and we were grateful for her knowledge and opinion (we know nothing)!

We went to Piano Liquidators in South Jordan first and then headed to The Piano Gallery in Orem.  I think we wanted to shop around a bit more, but you know how it goes....we ended up buying at The Piano Gallery.  We were really pleased with the service we received from the owner and associates.


Sample piano in the gallery.


Never mind that price....just showing you the model....in case you know anything about pianos.


Our piano playing kids are thrilled!

But, I have to give Danielle a shout out for letting us use her keyboard for the past 2 years.  My kids have loved to learn and practice on that keyboard.  It has shown me that my children have talent and are eager to progress!  Thanks Danielle!


(Poor keyboard has been moved to the basement.  Makes me a little sad.)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh.My.Gosh!!! I am thrilled for you!!! You will absolutely love it!!