Yay! How far along are you and when are you due? Exciting!!! And congrats!
so exciting. :)
This is so clever!
Congratulations from the proud grandparents...this is number 18. Suspense, what will it be?
Congrats!!! So excited for you!Jenni
So awesome. I love that my kids will have cousins close in age. Crazy to think Dillon will be 1. Yay for you guys!!
Oh my goodness congrats. I'll add you to my ever expanding pregnancy watch list:)
Yay! Another baby to smother!!
Congratulations! So happy for you.
Erik told me one word after talking to Jeremy....Pregitta! Love it! Love you!
AWSOME! And you look so cute when you are pregnant.Jill
HOORAY!!! LOVE your babies! Can't wait to know what it is. I wish I were there to see your pregnancy.
So exciting! Congrats!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Yay! How far along are you and when are you due? Exciting!!! And congrats!
so exciting. :)
This is so clever!
Congratulations from the proud grandparents...this is number 18. Suspense, what will it be?
Congrats!!! So excited for you!
Jenni
So awesome. I love that my kids will have cousins close in age. Crazy to think Dillon will be 1. Yay for you guys!!
Oh my goodness congrats. I'll add you to my ever expanding pregnancy watch list:)
Yay! Another baby to smother!!
Congratulations! So happy for you.
Erik told me one word after talking to Jeremy....Pregitta! Love it! Love you!
AWSOME! And you look so cute when you are pregnant.
Jill
HOORAY!!! LOVE your babies! Can't wait to know what it is. I wish I were there to see your pregnancy.
So exciting! Congrats!
Post a Comment