Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm contemplating....

...whether I should stop blogging.  Not sure if anyone reads blogs anymore!  I think I'm done.

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

I always read your blog, I just don't always comment... I enjoy... Don't Stop!

Danielle said...

I feel the same way! Stinkin' facebook!

Kathy’s Korner said...

I have to tell myself that I am doing it "to make a book". I love your blog. I know what you mean, there are so few of us that comment that it is hard to keep motivated. My vote is keep it up, it is a great family history.

Jenni said...

I love reading about your family!!! I say keep going. My goal next year is to write on mine more!

Dane and Denise said...

PLEASE DON"T STOP! It's the only way I feel connected. Love to read it all the time, besides, what a great way to keep a journal of your family!

Wendy said...

Oh, I would be sad. However, I truly believe that if you aren't doing it for yourself, it's just not worth it. Hope you come back, though. ;)

Smithclan said...

I too always read your blog. I don't always post though. Keep it up. I love the updates of your little family and beauuuutiful chillens.

Matthew Ware said...

Oh you heard the crowd! You can't stop now :)

Grandpa Ware said...

Even I read it

Kristi said...

I have stopped blogging. I dont even read blogs as much...probably because most of the blogs I read have dwindled too. I have to say I wish i hadnt stopped and plan on starting up soon. Morning sickness killed my blog and I havent been able to catch up. Ugh.