Normally I take the kids to Photo Works or Kiddie Kandids for their birthday pictures. But I'm tired of spending the big bucks and not being happy with the results. So after taking Alaina's baptism invitation shots with my point and shoot camera (and loving them), I thought I would take Celeste's birthday pics myself. I took about 100 shots, enlarged all my favorites and spent a total of 12 bucks!
These pictures were taken in my neighbor, GG's front yard. My friend curled Celeste's hair and then followed me around with a huge umbrella to block the sun. I LOVE how they turned out!



4 comments:
How cute is she. She is so photogenic. I can just imagine how cooperative she was for this. She's such a ham!
Amen to all of the above. She is a natural model!!!! I love her smile!!!! I alway think moms are the best photographer...they know their child and can capture them at their best!!!! Great pictures! She is really growing up! What a good idea to use an umbrella! I don't have a fav. I love her curly hair, she had to feel really really special.
They turned out so good! She is such a doll!
Gorgeous as always! Celeste can never take a bad photo. Very cute. Way to save $! Great feeling
Post a Comment