School started 45 minutes ago! Yeah for me! I love my kiddos dearly, but I'm always so ready to have school start when summer is over. It truly is "the most wonderful time of the year!" No guilt here!
Zach started 5th Grade with Mrs. Goldsmith. She is in our ward and I visit teach her. She is a lovely person and I think Zach will do well in her class.
Alaina is now in 3rd grade with Ms. Malo. This one blows my mind! 3rd grade is one of my earliest memories! Alaina loves school and left the house full of excitement and a smile!
Celeste starts Kindergarten next Tuesday and Noah starts preschool after Labor Day.



4 comments:
I love their smiles. FIFTH GRADE?! and I love Alaina's hair. From the pOOL to schOOL! Miss you guys!
Cute kiddos! I hope it's a great year! It's always nice when the kids are excited about school. I've been watching a little kindergartener scream and cry at drop off all week. Poor thing, and poor mom!
Oh the bittersweet of school starting. First day is always so exciting! They look great! Can't believe Zach is a fifth grader!! holy moly
I really hate these code verification things. I can't read them...and no, I am not a robot...seriously? this is my 6th try.
do me a favor and try to figure out if you can get rid of those codes!
Post a Comment