
I signed Alaina up for T-Ball this summer. She really enjoyed hitting, running around the bases, and waving to mom and dad! Her favorite was to bat last and run all the bases at once! She was always a good sport and played with a smile.

Waiting her turn to hit the ball....

Hitting the ball was NOT an easy task!

Yes! A HIT! Running to First!

On to Second!

Coming up on Third...

And finally HOME!

In the outfield ready to pounce on the ball!

So eager to get the ball and throw it....just tell me where coach!
How fun/funny to watch these girls play. They kept us entertained the whole season! Now what sport should we try next?
6 comments:
She looks so grown up. When did that happen? She looks like she was a pretty good ball-player. She must get that from the Perrins side ... j/k... teasing.
t-ball is such a great idea! I love that she loved it. Baseball was my favorite sport to play! I loved watching my boys play. When Jeremy was in little league, he was so cute in the out field. He was always ready for action.
Alaina is so cute. That looks like a lot of fun! I need to come to her games next time.
Awesome pixs. Love it!
Grandpa
love t-ball
She is so cute! Bryn loved reading this post!
Post a Comment