Sunday, May 29, 2011

Highlights of Celeste in Preschool


Great Beginnings Preschool, Spanish Fork


Celeste and her teacher, Mrs. Marrott.

Once a week, the kids did a cooking project with a mom.

Celeste's birthday was celebrated during her VIP week with a picture poster and treats!

Learning about the food pyramid.

Another cooking project.....Celeste's favorite!

Teddy Bear picnic at North park for a field trip.

Field trip to the fire station in Springville.

Field trip to Pumpkin Land at Vineyard.

Learning about the first Thanksgiving.

I helped Mrs. Marrott cook a Thanksgiving soup and Indian fry bread for the cooking project.

Princess party for Brooke Marrott (technically not preschool...).

Celebrating Chinese New Year with noodles and chopsticks!

Field trip to Krispy Kreme and the Pet Store for career week.

St. Patrick's Day! Eat, wear and talk green!

For letter of the week P, the kids wore their PJ's to school!

"Studying" the order of numbers!

More cooking and more eating.

Field trip to the BYU Dinosaur museum during dinosaur week.

Field trip to Thanksgiving Point's farm during animal week.

Celeste was happy in preschool. She looked forward to it on a daily basis. Free play at the beginning of school was hard for her, but she was eager to learn with bright eyes and a smile during structured time. Field trips were a highlight for Celeste. She would get excited, jump, and clap (picture Perrins mannerisms) whenever she thought about it! Cooking every Monday was also a favorite. It was the perfect time for mom's to get creative with the letter of the week. I cooked for Thanksgiving, the letter N (Nutella sandwiches) and letter R (Rainbow pudding).

Celeste is a smart girl with a mind of her own. She is very confident and at four years old she knows what she wants! I always need to keep that girl busy or she finds things to do (sometimes naughty). I love her dearly and I'm so proud of all she has learned this year. One more year before kindergarten for this September birthday girl! AHHH! I CAN do it!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Holy cow! She has had a busy and fun year! I bet she has learned a lot!!

Kimberly said...

By the way, her hair is adorable. I love her cheesy face... all the time!!