Zach and Jordan are best cousins and best friends. They have always been two peas in a pod! When they are together they play hard! No fighting, no arguing, just lots of laughing. They have been on the same football and soccer teams together and are currently in the same third grade class. They are two good kids who support each other and I hope they will continue to be close as they get older. I think they can do great things together!
I found some cute pictures of them when they were younger (I miss those days):
Seeing these pics remind me of Noah and Tyler (Jordan's little brother)! It's like watching Zach and Jordan all over again! In the last several months they have discovered how much they love to play together. I love to hear the conversations they have with one another. They don't fight, they don't hit, they just play! I love it!
Note to self: take pictures of these two cute boys...this is the only one have!
i love all those pictures of those two. totally noah and ty. i love that they have remained close. I think that's great to have growing up.
oh, by the way, i did some detective work on the recipe blog and zoomed in on one of the pictures for the banana bread recipe, and it says bake at 350 for 55-65 min. i'm the bomb.
This warms my heart! I am so glad that they are good buddies. There is a lot of strength in good friends, cousins are awesome. How fun that Noah has one too. now if only Celeste could, sigh.
Oh that is so cool. I love that they are such good friends and get along so well. And I can't believe how much Jordan looks the same in all his pictures and how much Zach has changed! They are both SO cute.
3 comments:
i love all those pictures of those two. totally noah and ty. i love that they have remained close. I think that's great to have growing up.
oh, by the way, i did some detective work on the recipe blog and zoomed in on one of the pictures for the banana bread recipe, and it says bake at 350 for 55-65 min. i'm the bomb.
This warms my heart! I am so glad that they are good buddies. There is a lot of strength in good friends, cousins are awesome. How fun that Noah has one too. now if only Celeste could, sigh.
Oh that is so cool. I love that they are such good friends and get along so well. And I can't believe how much Jordan looks the same in all his pictures and how much Zach has changed! They are both SO cute.
Post a Comment