41 things about Jeremy to celebrate his 41st birthday:
1. He loves me and is devoted to me!
2. He loves Zach, Alaina, Celeste and Noah.
3. He loves his family - ALL of them!
4. He works hard for the money!
5. He has a testimony of the gospel.
6. He will do dishes if I ask him, and sometimes when I don't ask him.
7. He loves working on home projects.
8. No matter his calling in church, he serves 110%.
9. He loves my family - ALL of them!
10. He enjoys a good road trip.
11. He gets giddy like a school girl when BYU football begins in the fall.
12. He knows how to play sports.
13. He folds clothes while he watches TV.
14. He is extremely interested in history and paleontology.
15. He makes me laugh.
16. He warms my feet when they are frozen solid every night.
17. He loves a good funny movie....it's fun to watch with him when he barrel laughs.
18. He loves to watch people fall...it makes HIM laugh.
19. He is a great story teller!
20. He loves my cooking and enjoys all leftovers!
21. He is very supportive.
22. Education and learning are important to him.
23. His love language is Words of Affirmation.
24. He never wears new clothing the day after he buys them.
25. He doesn't like attention.
26. If there is a fight, he will stay clear.
27. He is a priesthood holder.
28. He loves cookies and ice cream.
29. He lets my mom stuff him with food even when he is full.
30. He calls my mom, "mom." I love it!
31. He can't stand a dirty, streaky car window.
32. He likes A LOT of butter on his toast.
33. His favorite food is still pizza.
34. He works out at the gym most days during his lunch break.
35. He has been the same weight for many, many, many years.
36. He loves going home and visiting his parents.
37. He sacrificed his job and his time in order for me to go to school.
38. He loves playing softball.
39. He will laugh out of nowhere about something that happened two weeks ago.
40. He will play "bunkin' bingo" with the kids even though it is NOT his favorite game.
41. He is faithful and I truly trust him!



6 comments:
I learned a thing or two. He is a great guy and you two are great for each other!
I love # 39! That is awesome when that happens to someone. #18 is great too. Jeremy is fun to laugh with. Totally with you on #28, Jer. #24 makes me want to know why. #14 I like paleontology too. I just found out two days ago some people don't believe in dinosaurs-- what??? I'd like to hear Jeremy's take on that one. Great post Birgitta! They all sound just like Jeremy. Fun to read.
That was a fabulous list, Birg! It makes me like him even more. And I really, really like my bro already!
How fun Birgitta!! I am the same at #24. Only I gotta wash them first. Love you guys!!
That's my baby!
I love you Jeremy! You make me laugh too! a lot. You are a fabulous, wonderful guy and I'm so happy that you're married to a great girl who appreciates you for all your wonderfulness! I'm glad we get to live close by you guys and that we get to be such great friends.
That was fun to read Birgness! Very Jeremy :)
Post a Comment